Griffin Award for Senior Excellence
In 2005 the 162nd Psi U Convention created the Griffin Award for Senior Excellence to recognize members of the senior class who have shown exceptional dedication and commitment to Psi U in their final year of classes as an undergraduate. The purpose of this award is to maintain and encourage involvement by undergraduate brothers in their final academic year and to stimulate involvement with the chapter.
A chapter shall only give this award if it deems that one of its
undergraduate brothers, during his or her final academic year, has shown
exceptional dedication and commitment to that chapter. This award should be voted on by the chapter and only one person per chapter can be nominated.
The following guidelines shall be used in the determination of this award:
1) Nominees shall have no outstanding debt to the chapter and have met all
2) Nominees shall be in good academic and judicial standing with the college or
3) The GPA of the nominee shall exceed the chapter average GPA for that
4) Nominees shall be involved in at least two extracurricular activities outside
of the chapter or have achieved great recognition for an accomplishment outside
of the chapter;
5) The International Office shall be notified of each chapter's nominee no later
than April 15, 2016.
Please report your chapter's nomination below: