If you are a 2016-17 scholarship recipient, please submit your Scholarship Eligibility Form. Your check will be sent upon receipt of your form and your chapter's initial membership report.
2017-18 Foundation Scholarship Applications
Applications for 2017-18 Psi Upsilon Foundation scholarship grants can be filed online using the links below. Completed applications are due February 15, 2017.
2017-18 Scholarship Merit Grant
2017-18 Need Based Grant
Named Scholarship Awards
- J. Russell McShane, Delta '32 Award - preference to a Delta undergraduate
- Francis C. Hardie, Omicron-Zeta '18 Awards (2) - unrestricted
- Robert W. Parsons, Xi '22 Award - unrestricted
- Gardner A. Callanen, Psi '29 Award - preference to a Psi undergraduate
- Earl D. Babst, Iota-Phi '93 Awards (2) - unrestricted
- Albert C. Jacobs, Phi '21 Award - unrestricted
- R. DeWitt Wallace, Epsilon '14 Award - unrestricted
- Robert W. Morey, Pi '20 Award - unrestricted
- Benjamin T. Burton, Chi '21 Awards (2) - unrestricted
- Jerome W. Brush, Jr., Delta Delta '39 Award - unrestricted
- Gregg E. Rohlin, Phi '83 Award - to a Phi undergraduate
- R. Timothy Leedy, Phi '57 Award - unrestricted
- Curtis J. Rettke, Eta '84 Award - preference to an Eta undergraduate
- William P. King, Omicron '73 Award - preference to an Omicron undergraduate
- Salvatore L. Biardo, Omicron '04 Award - to an Omicron undergraduate
- Paul D. Friday, Theta Theta '26 Award - unrestricted
- Michael D. Oberg, Theta Theta '88 Award - preference to a Theta Theta undergraduate
- Eric W. Didul, Phi Beta '90 Award - preference to a Phi Beta undergraduate
- Delta Delta of Williams College Award(s) - to one or more sons or daughters of Delta Delta alumni attending Williams College
- Henry B. Poor, Gamma '39 Award - unrestricted
- Jonathan E. Persky, Omega '85 Award - preference to an Omega undergraduate
All awards use the same application process. Use the links above to apply for a merit based ($1,000) or needs based (>$1,000) grant.
For additional information or questions concerning the application or the application process, contact Mark A. Williams, President & CEO.